Fluid Handling Reliable Service To All Of Our Commercial Accounts. We Are Also Available To Service New Customers With The Same Dependable Service.
Fluid Handling is one of the most trusted and renowned names in the plumbing industry. With talented and experienced professionals we have made sure to live up to our client’s expectations. Our commitment and dedication has made us who we are today.
BEST WATER MANAGEMENT & PLUMBING NEEDS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS THINK.
They are definitely one of the best plumbing companies that I have seen. Their work is absolutely flawless, and they are committed to doing the best
They have a very dedicated team that makes sure to go that extra mile to attain perfection.
1. Conventional Storage Water Heater SystemThis is one of the most popular water heater systems with homeowners and probably one that most people are familiar with. As the name suggests, these systems feature a storage tank that holds the heated water. Therefore, every time you open your home faucets, you are will get hot water until the heated water runs out. The capacity of the tank determines how much hot water you get in your home at once. For instance, if the tank capacity is 150L, then you will get a continuous stream of 150 litres of hot before it runs out. So, if the system capacity is small for your home hot water needs, you will get lukewarm or cold water once the capacity of the tank runs out. Therefore, if you have a larger family, go for a larger model. One of the biggest benefits of a conventional storage water heater system, according to Liam, is the affordability. They are cheaper and also pretty easy to install. However, they are a bit costly to maintain due to the continuous cleaning of the tank to remove sediment. The continuous heating of water in the tank also increases greenhouse gas emission, hence contributing to global warming.
2. Tankless Water Heater SystemThe tankless water heater is the latest technology in the industry. The water heater system is also known as instantaneous or on-demand water heaters, due to its ability to supply instant hot water. Unlike conventional water heaters, these water heater systems can offer nearly endless hot water for your home. As the name suggests, these water heaters are not designed with tanks. Instead, they have super-heated coils that continuously heats the water passing over them. So, immediately you power on the water heater, the water passing over the coils instantly to the set temperature. That’s how these water heaters offer instant hot water immediately they are powered on. One of the biggest benefits of tankless water heaters is their energy efficiency. With this system, you only heat water when you need it. That means less energy is burned, hence reduced carbon footprint from your home. However, Liam mentioned that the initial investment for a tankless water heater system is significantly higher compared to traditional hot water heaters.
3. Heat Pump Water Heater SystemAlso known to us the hybrid water heater, heat pump water heater is another option that Liam recommended for homeowners. Unlike the other water heater systems that use electricity to heat water, this system does not use electricity directly. That’s why they are one of the most energy-efficient hot water heaters in the market. Heat pump water heater makes use of the heat in the air to heat water. The electricity power is only used to move the heat from the surrounding (air and ground) to the water. Studies have shown that these water heater systems can use up to 60 percent less electricity compared to the traditional electric water heaters. Like the traditional storage tank water heaters, these water heaters also come with a tank. Therefore, you need to select a capacity that suits your home needs. The incredible energy efficiency features of this system make it perfect for environmental conservation. However, it might not work very well in cold spaces or during winter seasons.
4. Solar Powered Water Heater SystemThe other water heater system that Liam recommended for homes is the solar-powered system. There are many reasons why solar-powered systems have been rising in popularity not only in Australia but worldwide. One of them is the numerous environmental and financial benefits due to their incredible energy-efficient features. Solar-powered water heaters use energy from the sun to heat water. The system relies on solar panels (which are mounted on the house roof) as its source of energy. The solar energy is transferred to a closed-loop system, which contains a heat conductive material. The heat is then transferred to the water circulating in the closed-loop, and that’s how the water gets heated. Solar-powered water heater system works particularly well in warm and sunny climates. However, you will` need an electric or gas backup in case the hot water in the storage tank runs out in the night or during winter seasons. One of the biggest benefits of solar water heaters is zero greenhouse gas emission. However, the initial cost is higher compared to electric and gas systems.
5. Condensing Water Heater SystemLast but least is the condensing water heater system. These are water heater systems designed to use unused gas and fumes to heat water. However, they work best for homes that are primarily using natural gas as the source of energy. Condensing water heater system works by collecting the gas fumes from burning natural gas, such as oven and heater, to heat water for your home. The water heater system is designed with a tank, which stores the heated water. Therefore, you will need to look for a capacity that addresses your home needs. One of the biggest benefits of Condensing water heater system is energy efficiency for households using natural gas. You will be using zero energy to heat water apart from the energy that has already been burned. Therefore, this system helps to reduce global warming. For homeowners planning to install new water heaters, these are some of the best water heater systems you can select from. However, if you need a hot water system installer and supplier in the Brisbane area, you may opt to contact: Hot Water Brisbane at 5/46 Reeve St, Clayfield, Brisbane, QLD. 4011 or call (07) 3064 0663 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check their location here -> https://www.google.com/maps?cid=2770032929379507134
1. Professional ServicesOne of the biggest benefits that come with hiring professional drain cleaning services is professional services. A qualified and licensed plumber is someone that has been trained thoroughly and passed test needed to qualified as a plumber. So, they have the knowledge plus the industrial experience needed to provide professional services. They're also equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure quality services. For example, a professional and adequately equipped plumber should be handling fluids through electric eel plumbing. That’s what professionalism is all about.
2. Saves You MoneyHiring professional cleaning services saves a business or individual money in the long run. Unlike when doing it yourself, professional services ensure that your drain is working properly and it's clean and clear for longer. This will help frequent call clogs that cost money. That’s one way that you will be able to save money in the long run. Due to the professionalism that they offer, there are no damages, and if there is, the insurance company will take care of the cost and not the homeowner.
3. Removes bad odoursAs people use the bathroom, scents and hair typically accumulate in the drain. same case when your sewer drain is backing up. With time, you will start experience the bad odour coming from your drains. This can make you uncomfortable if not fixed. That is why is important to have your drains cleaned by a professional from time to time or as recommended. Hiring professional services will quickly eliminate bad odours. Professional drain cleaners use the latest cleaning technologies such as hydro-jetting to clean drains and remove unpleasant odours.
4. Safeguards the overall health of the familyWhen there is an accumulation of dirt, particles, and other foreign objects in the kitchen drain, bathtubs, and toilet drains, the health of the family is at stake. The presence of bacteria in these drains raises the chances of members of the family getting deadly infections. Hiring professional cleaning services will greatly help avoid subjecting members of a family to infectious bacteria. As a way of safeguarding the health of a family, a cleaning professional should use the best cleaning methodologies to get rid of harmful bacteria.
5. Keeping the walls and floors from damageSometimes, sink and or a toilet overflow can mess up your walls and floors of a house. This can bring about structural damages and growth of harmful moulds, which can cost you thousands of dollars to repair. However, this a problem that can be avoided by hiring a professional plumber to fix the problem quickly. By hiring professional cleaning services, they have the expertise and the right tools to handle the problem quickly. They can use snake drains to unblock the drains and have them cleaned thoroughly.
6. Eliminates Frequent Clogging Of PipesIn some cases, you might be experiencing frequent drain clogs. This is a common problem when you choose to take on the task yourself or hire an inexperienced plumber. what happens is that you fail to clean the drain thoroughly hence leaving some clogs in the pipe. So, when a solid matter is flushed down the drain, it will start building up immediately. That is how frequent clogs become common in our homes. With professional drain cleaning services, you will be able to eliminate cases of frequent drain clogs. They will leave your drain free of any build hence no frequent blockages.
7. Helps Maintain The Drainage Pipes To Last A Long TimeWhen you hire professional drain cleaning services, your drain pipes will last for a longer time. One of the mistakes that we make when we decide to take on the task ourselves is using the wrong tools. some of the use of wires and other material that could break the pipes. Others use chemicals that corrode the pipes making them weak and eventually breaking. But with professional drain cleaning services, you will have your pipes taken care of. They have the right tools and equipment as well as drain cleaning processes that ensure the safety of your pipes.
8. Detecting Bigger ProblemsWhen you hire a professional drain cleaner, there is a guarantee that they will be able to identify severe issues on the drainage system earlier. They will find out why your drain is frequently clogging. Professional drain cleaning plumbers have drain cameras which can be used to inspect the interior of the pipe. With the camera inspection, they will find out whether the problem is stubborn buildup, tree roots in the pipe, broken pipe, and so on. These are bigger problems you cannot identify by yourself.
9. Faster And Precise TroubleshootingHiring professionals to fix your drain problems guarantees fast and precise troubleshooting. Since they have been in the industry for long, they have the answer to most of the drain problems. they can read the symptoms very fast and provide the most effective solution. Therefore, you don’t have to deal with a clogged drain for hours when professional drain cleaning services would take just a few minutes.
10. Getting Quality ServicesLast but not least benefit of hiring professional drain cleaning services is quality services. A professional plumber has the experience and expertise to provide the highest quality services. They have the tools and equipment to handle any drain issues. In addition to that, they have professional drain cleaning processes to ensure quality services. If you are experiencing drain problems, it is important that you hire professional drain cleaning services. There are numerous benefits that you get when you work with a professional plumber. They will not only keep your drain in good working order but also save you money. But always check whether the plumber is qualified, licensed and insured before hiring.
9 Dangers Of Unfiltered Drinking WaterThere are many dangers that come with drinking unfiltered water. Most of these dangers include health risks from chemicals and microorganisms found in the water. The good thing is that you can remove most of these health threats through the filtration process. If you're wondering whether changing your water filter is worth it, examine these dangers of unfiltered drinking water and consider the risks for yourself and your family, especially young children at home who are more susceptible to toxins in your drinking water.
1. FluorideFluoride is one of the ingredients in toothpaste. When used in small amounts, it makes teeth white and shiny. However, when consumed in large quantities, it can cause serious health complications. Studies have proven that fluoride is a neurotoxin that can disrupt the functioning of the endocrine system when one is exposed to a large amount. So your thyroid and pineal glands will be affected if you consume a lot of fluorides. The amount of fluoride in the water depends on the origin of the water. Water coming from regions where the soil is rich in fluoride can cause severe health damages. That’s why you need to install a water filter to remove fluoride from in water before drinking.
2. ChlorineSmall amounts of chlorine are added in water to kill disease-causing microorganisms to make it safe for drinking. But too much chlorine can be harmful to the body. Studies have shown the hydrochloric acid in chlorine could impair the normal functions of the respiratory system when taken in a large amount. You can also be exposing yourself to memory loss and damaged cells if you consume too much chlorine. So excess chlorine in the water is the danger you could be exposing yourself by drinking unfiltered water.
3. Exposure To LeadLead is one of the most toxic components in the water. It is one of the heavy metals in the water that comes from industrial effluent or uncontrolled farming products. It is too destructive that can it can destroy all organs in your body. It can cause development disorders such as deafness, learning disabilities, and autism, amongst others. That is why it is classified as one of the most dangerous heavy metals in water. However, it can be trapped and removed from the water using water filters.
4. Mercury DangerMercury is another dangerous chemical element and one of the heavy metals in water. It is a very toxic element that comes from places with a lot of farming and industrial activities. Studies have shown that exposure to mercury is likely to cause cognitive disability, skin rashes, muscle atrophy, and headaches, amongst others. The studies have also shown an increase in various cancers for people in areas where exposure to mercury is high. That’s why you need to filter water before drinking to remove these chemical elements.
5. Arsenic DangerAll studies and research done on arsenic have proved that it is one of the deadliest toxins found in water. What is even scaring is the numerous health dangers the chemical poses to the body. Even a small amount of this chemical can cause several cancers, including bladder and lung cancer. Too much of this chemical can cause clotting in the blood vessels and eventually causing death. Other health issues caused by arsenic poisoning are abdominal pain and diarrhea. These are some of the reasons why you should avoid drinking untreated water.
6. DioxinsDioxin is one of the dangers of unfiltered drinking water. It is a dangerous toxin that is released during combustion in factories, cigarette smoking as well during forest fires. That is why even the natural stream’s water may not be safe for drinking. Studies have shown that exposure to dioxins component could damage your reproductive system. The toxin can also cause serious problems in your immune, nervous, and endocrine systems. Fortunately, you can remove dioxin components on the water through water filtration.
7. PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls)PCBs are dangerous chemicals found in water, including your tap water. The chemical is used for industrial purposes, including productions of insulation, paints, oil, and electronic. It is from these materials, especially in the dumpsites, that these chemicals find their way into the water sources, including rivers. PCNs can disintegrate and easily get processed by your body. So, what you will have are toxins and antioxidants that are likely to cause various types of cancer.
8. Radioactive SubstanceWe all know the health hazards that come as a result of exposure to radioactive conditions. Most people think that getting exposed to radioactive substances only happens in a nuclear power plant, which is not entirely true. Radioactive elements are also found freely in nature. For instance, you can find materials such as uranium, radon, radium, and others that possess radioactive features in nature. So they can easily seep into the groundwater or be swept by surface water during rains. That is how you get exposed to these chemicals in your home if you don’t filter the water.
9. Copper DangerIf you have copper pipes or faucets in your plumbing system, then you are likely to get exposed to a large quantity of copper. As your plumbing system ages, these pipes and faucets will start releasing more copper elements to the water, and this will threaten your health. Some of the common health complications associated with exposure to copper include anemia and liver and kidney failure.
Why Filter Drinking Water?These are nine dangers of unfiltered drinking water. The dangers are live across all parts of the world, and thus, any unfiltered water is not safe for drinking. That’s why every home in Australia should consider investing in a quality water filter.
- AutoPot 200 gallon tank: one of the main issues with such a tank is surely their size. They do indeed take a lot of storage area, but they can hold so much water in them. Shipping costs could be a little on the pricey side as well. The assembly and disassembly of the tank is very easy and can be done in less than 5 minutes. It is a practical product to purchase.
- Express Water Ro132 4 gallon tank with reverse osmosis: this tank has a greater resistance for pressure when compared to plastic tanks because this one uses a metal diaphragm. Metal has a lower molecular porosity, and therefore it helps prevent and eliminate loss of air pressure. The product even has reverse osmosis which is an amazingly useful water purification technique.
- RTS Home Accents 600 gallon tank with rainwater harvesting, above ground tank: this is one of the tanks on the list with the ability to hold an impressive amount of water. It is perfect for individuals who live far away, in the middle of nowhere in isolation. Additionally, the product possesses UV inhibitors, which protects the water from any kind of sun damage. Even more, the tank can collect rainwater which increases the reserves when needed.
- The Norwesco 45223, 35-gallon tank, horizontal: this tank is completely made out of polyethylene. They are manufactured to be durable and long lasting. They can even accommodate various other chemical liquids like fertilizer solutions, agricultural liquids, liquid feeds, etc. The tanks comply with the FDA specifications and unsure incredibly safe storage for drinkable water, which can be cached for long periods of time. The manufacturer provides a wide range of sizes and shapes since the tank is such an impressive invention. It can also fit into any kind of space very comfortably.